This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online.
It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store.
If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please call us. Thank you!
Judy Moody, M.D. (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody: Está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #2: Judy Moody and Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: ¡Judy Moody salva el planeta! / Judy Moody Saves the World! (Paperback): $7.95
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Judy Moody es detective / Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $7.95
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Hardcover): $12.99
- #12: Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Hardcover): $15.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Hardcover): $15.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Hardcover): $15.99
Judy gets a taste of her own medicine in a hilarious new episode sure to tickle your humerus (aka funny bone) and put you in a very Judy Moody mood!
She took her own temperature. With the fancy thermometer that beeped. It was not normal. It was not 98.6. Judy's temperature was 188.8! Judy's temperature was 00.0! Judy's temperature was beep-beep-beep-beep-beep. She, Judy Moody, had the temperature of an outer-space alien!
Judy Moody has a mood for every occasion, and now, she, Judy Moody, is in a medical mood! It's no secret that Judy wants to be like Elizabeth Blackwell, first woman doctor, when she grows up. So when Class 3T starts to study the Amazing Human Body, Judy can hardly wait to begin her better-than-best-ever third-grade projects: show-and-tell with something way rarer than a scab, a real-live ooey-gooey operation, and a cloning experiment that may create double trouble for Judy and her friends. RARE!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of two Sisters Club stories and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of THE DOT, ISH, SO FEW OF ME, THE NORTH STAR, and ROSE'S GARDEN. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
[McDonald] finds ample comedy in the way children mishear words and mangle information [and] Reynolds' buoyant sketches depict Judy's ups and downs in this fifth book of a series that proves laughter can be contagious.
Brings back the irrepressible heroine as her class studies the human body.
The author's humor and language are right on target. . . . As always, there are facts to be learned and loads of puns and playful language to entertain readers. This is another winner.
—School Library Journal