This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online.
It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store.
If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please call us. Thank you!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.
- #2: Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2) (MP3 CD): $12.99
- #3: The Last Straw (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3) (MP3 CD): $12.99
- #4: Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #4) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: The Ugly Truth (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Collection #5) (Large Print / Hardcover): $20.99
- #6: Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7) (Prebound):
- #8: Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #8) (Prebound):
- #9: The Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9) (Prebound):
- #10: Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Collection #10) (Large Print / Hardcover): $25.19
- #11: Double Down (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11) (Prebound):
- #12: The Getaway (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12) (Large Print / Library Binding): $20.99
- #13: The Meltdown (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 13) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #14: Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 14) (Hardcover): $14.99
The launch of an exciting and innovatively illustrated new series narrated by an unforgettable kid every family can relate to
It’s a new school year, and Greg Heffley finds himself thrust into middle school, where undersized weaklings share the hallways with kids who are taller, meaner, and already shaving. The hazards of growing up before you’re ready are uniquely revealed through words and drawings as Greg records them in his diary.
In book one of this debut series, Greg is happy to have Rowley, his sidekick, along for the ride. But when Rowley’s star starts to rise, Greg tries to use his best friend’s newfound popularity to his own advantage, kicking off a chain of events that will test their friendship in hilarious fashion.
Author/illustrator Jeff Kinney recalls the growing pains of school life and introduces a new kind of hero who epitomizes the challenges of being a kid. As Greg says in his diary, “Just don’t expect me to be all ‘Dear Diary’ this and ‘Dear Diary’ that.” Luckily for us, what Greg Heffley says he won’t do and what he actually does are two very different things.
Since its launch in May 2004 on Funbrain.com, the Web version of Diary of a Wimpy Kid has been viewed by 20 million unique online readers. This year, it is averaging 70,000 readers a day.