Master Winemaking: Discover the Secrets to Making Premium Homemade Wine in Just 5 Simple Steps, Even If You're An Absolute Beginner (Paperback)
This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online. It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store. If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please contact us. Thank you!
Master the Ancient Art of Winemaking: Learn a Fun New Hobby that You Can Share With Your Friends and Family
There's a reason why the ancient Greeks called wine 'the nectar of the Gods' -- it's tasty, fun, and can do wonders for your health.
Yes, you read that right. Wine is full of antioxidants, it boosts your immune system, lowers your cholesterol levels, and prevents cardiovascular diseases.
It's one of the most popular drinks in the world--it always finds its way to tables at celebrations, it accompanies most dinners, and a glass of this delicious liquid is often your best friend at the end of a very long workday.
Humans have been drinking wine for almost 8,000 years, and it seems like the intricate art of winemaking is back in fashion.
In the past few years, winemaking has become a favorite hobby of many wine enthusiasts.
And no wonder: it's easy, stress-relieving, and eco-friendly. Not to mention how much money you can save when you stop buying expensive bottles from the store.
Winemaking has certainly made a comeback, but many people still think that making wine is a difficult, complex process.
If you're one of them, you can stop worrying--winemaking can be an easy, fun, and incredibly creative hobby.
In Master Winemaking, you'll discover:
- A detailed shopping list of essential ingredients needed for winemaking (hint: only a few are needed, and you probably have them in the cupboard already)
- A guide on the best wine kit, based on quality and the types of grapes you want to use
- A list of equipment needed for winemaking, from the basic tools to more professional items expert winemakers use
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions for making wine, from the primary fermentation to bottling your delicious creations
- Professional advice on choosing the right bottles for the type of wine you're making, including a guide on corks and how they affect the taste
- Numerous tips, tricks, and common mistakes all beginners should know before starting this project
- A comprehensive handbook for wine tasting, experimenting with flavors, wine storing, and presenting your wine properly
- 30+ bonus recipes for making wine out of different fruits and berries
And much more.
You don't need a lot of money to start making your own wine, and you definitely don't have to be an expert on the subject.
Even if you're not a big fan of wine, you can still enjoy the process of winemaking--switch grapes for any fruit or berry you'd like, and enjoy your own little decadence in a bottle.
Just imagine the look of surprise on the faces of your family and friends when you present them with your very own delicious, unique wine at the next gathering... It'll be well worth the effort.
If you're ready to get started on and polish your winemaking skills, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.