FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Dear God, Good Night: 2-Minute Bible Stories for Bedtime (Board Books)
This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online. It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store. If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please contact us. Thank you!
Send your baby, toddler, or preschooler into peaceful sleep with this glow-in-the dark handled bedtime board book of your favorite Bible stories told with simple language and essential truths that young children can understand. Your kids will fall fast asleep knowing that God is a good God who loves to help His children and hears when they pray.
Dear God, Good Night: 2-Minute Bible Stories for Bedtime
- shows children the many times in the Bible that God demonstrated His goodness, such as in the stories of Joseph and his brothers, David and Goliath, Jesus blessing the children, and Jesus dying on the cross
- includes interactive prayers after each story that encourage you and your child to thank God for how He loves us
- features a glow-in-the-dark cover and a fun take-along handle, which are sure to capture the attention of little ones as they get ready for bed each night
- will capture your child's heart with its message of God's love and help your little one start their faith journey with Jesus
- offers families a quick bedtime read-aloud with foundational Christian teaching
A fun and meaningful gift for baby showers, dedications, christenings, birthdays, Easter baskets, and holiday gifting, Dear God, Good Night helps kids talk to God every day and learn to thank Him for His goodness to them as they tell Him good night before snuggling up for sleep.