PBS Kids Ask a Veterinarian (Board Books)
This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online. It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store. If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please contact us. Thank you!
Let's learn about veterinarians with PBS KIDS(R) friends Dot, Dee, and Del Introduce your toddler to these everyday heroes that take care of our animal friends. How does someone become a veterinarian? What types of animals do they help? How can we all help keep our animal friends healthy? Learn about why veterinarians are important to help animals stay healthy and happy Plus, bring the story to life with the free Novel Effect app to add sound effects to this learning adventure. Just download the app to your phone and read the story aloud and trigger sound effects at just the right moment, only using the sound of your voice. It is sure to be a hit with every curious little learner
- Parents rank PBS KIDS #1 in preparing children for school, developing the skills kids need to succeed, and modeling positive behavior (Maru/Matchbox 2016)
- Learn about how veterinarians are like the doctors who take care of humans, how they're different, and what to expect when your animal friends need a check-up
- Surprise and delight your little one with bright illustrations, vivid photography, and special fun facts on every page
- Come explore this story with the Novel Effect app for extra audio surprises
- Look for more PBS KIDS titles available from Cottage Door Press. From bugs to airports, to professions such as firefighters and veterinarians, our comprehensive series gives children the opportunity to explore new ideas and worlds around them
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers children ages 2-8 the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital media and community-based programs. PBS KIDS and local stations across the country support the entire ecosystem in which children learn, including their teachers, parents and community.
PBS KIDS(R) and the PBS KIDS logo are registered trademarks of Public Broadcasting Service. Used with permission. (c)2020 PBS. All rights reserved.