Smithsonian Kids T.Rex (Board Books)
This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online. It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store. If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please contact us. Thank you!
Let's play with our Tyrannosaurus Rex friend Learn all about the king of the dinosaurs that roamed North America more than 65 million years ago. This story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the board book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun A perfect dinosaur introduction for littles stacked with fun dino facts.
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection from Cottage Door Press
- Soft plush story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities. The dinosaur puppet entertains while teaching your baby language patterns
- Beautiful illustrations with bright coloring help keep your toddler engaged
- Practice hand-eye coordination and language development while enjoying together time. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun
- Great gift for the little dino fan in your life Perfect for little boys and girls to interact and have fun
- Fun facts about the T-Rex make it interesting for parents to learn while kids enjoy listening and playing