The Little Book of Prosecco: Sparkling Perfection (Hardcover)
This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online. It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store. If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please contact us. Thank you!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Little Book Of... series.
- #1: Michelle Obama: Quotes to Live by: A Life-Affirming Collection of More Than 170 Quotes (Hardcover): $9.95
- #2: The Little Book of London: The Greatest City in the World (Hardcover): $8.95
- #5: Ew, David, and Other Quotes: The Little Guide to Schitt's Creek, Unofficial & Unauthorised (Hardcover): $8.95
- #6: That's What They Said: The Little Guide to the Office, Unofficial & Unauthorised (Hardcover): $8.95
- #7: The Little Book of Running: For Everyone from the Bigginner to the Long-Distance Runner (Hardcover): $8.95
- #8: The Little Book of Dad: Perfect Words for Awesome Dads (Hardcover): $8.95
- #10: Kamala Harris: Quotes to Live by: A Life-Affirming Collection of More Than 150 Quotes (Hardcover): $8.95
- #11: Joe Biden: Quotes to Live by (Hardcover): $8.95
- #12: The Little Book of Trees: An Arboretum of Tree Lore (Hardcover): $8.95
- #14: The Little Book of Being Vegan (Hardcover): $8.95
- #15: The Little Book of Avocado (Hardcover): $8.95
Save water: Drink Prosecco
Who doesn't love a chilled glass of Prosecco? Champagne's younger, more affordable Italian cousin is a light, dry sparkling wine, perfect for every occasion. From a summer tipple to a tasty cocktail, dinner accompaniment or festive fizz, you just can't beat it. And as global sales would indicate, Prosecco is the new black.
Bubbling with Prosecco-infused wit and wisdom, and mixed with recipes for some of Italy's most iconic Prosecco cocktails - the Spritz, Rossini, Mimosa - The Little Book of Prosecco is a sparkling celebration of one of the world's best-loved wines that will have you reaching for a bottle and popping that cork in no time.
Prosecco has only 90 calories per glass - that's less than a banana
"All you need is love, laughter and Prosecco." Unknown