Kamala Harris: Quotes to Live by: A Life-Affirming Collection of More Than 150 Quotes (Hardcover)
This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online. It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store. If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please contact us. Thank you!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Little Book Of... series.
- #1: Michelle Obama: Quotes to Live by: A Life-Affirming Collection of More Than 170 Quotes (Hardcover): $9.95
- #2: The Little Book of London: The Greatest City in the World (Hardcover): $8.95
- #5: Ew, David, and Other Quotes: The Little Guide to Schitt's Creek, Unofficial & Unauthorised (Hardcover): $8.95
- #6: That's What They Said: The Little Guide to the Office, Unofficial & Unauthorised (Hardcover): $8.95
- #7: The Little Book of Running: For Everyone from the Bigginner to the Long-Distance Runner (Hardcover): $8.95
- #8: The Little Book of Dad: Perfect Words for Awesome Dads (Hardcover): $8.95
- #9: The Little Book of Prosecco: Sparkling Perfection (Hardcover): $8.95
- #11: Joe Biden: Quotes to Live by (Hardcover): $8.95
- #12: The Little Book of Trees: An Arboretum of Tree Lore (Hardcover): $8.95
- #14: The Little Book of Being Vegan (Hardcover): $8.95
- #15: The Little Book of Avocado (Hardcover): $8.95
Kamala Harris: Quotes to Live By is a life-affirming collection of over 150 quotes from one of the world's most admired, relevant and exciting public figures today.
As the daughter of immigrant parents from India and Jamaica, she rose to become district attorney of San Francisco, attorney general of California, United States senator and finally to achieve the pinnacle of all her firsts: the first female Black and Asian-American Vice President of the United States.
Throughout her distinguished career, she has been recognized for speaking the truth, standing up to the powerful, fighting against injustice and inequality and advocating for those who could not defend themselves. Her support for Black Lives Matter and women's rights, as well as healthcare and immigration, along with her courage and determination, has made her a powerful force in politics and on the world stage.