Interesting Facts for Smart Kids: 1,000+ Fun Facts for Curious Kids and Their Families (Paperback)
This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online. It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store. If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please contact us. Thank you!
Help your child discover the wild, wonderful world we live in by introducing them to these fantastic facts
Kids love facts... and there's no better fact than a totally random and fascinating fact that changes your entire perspective of the world.
Or maybe there is...
What about a whole book jam-packed with over 1,000 facts?
What about a book carefully curated by... wait for it... a dog?
There's no better tracker than a dog, and Cooper has been on a mission, following his nose to collect the most amazing random facts in the entire world.
The result? A unique family bonding experience, as much fun for the biggest members of the household as it is for the littlest.
You could have a Harvard degree or a lifetime's experience as a librarian, and you still wouldn't have come across some of the facts found in Interesting Facts for Kids.
But after a few rounds of telling each other some of the most bizarre things you'll ever learn about the world, you'll have a family of experts in... well... everything
If you're looking for new ways to spend a Sunday morning or a weeknight evening, look no further.
If you've ever wanted to know how many eggs a hen lays per year, or how many drops of rain you'd need to fill a single teaspoon, now's your chance
Get ready for real family fun as you work through hilarious and unbelievable truths that will make you wonder how much you really know about the world.
In Interesting Facts for Kids, you'll discover a new way to strengthen your family bonds. You'll find:
● 1,000+ amazing facts to get the brain cogs whirring
● A wide range of bizarre nuggets organized by theme
● 100 simple facts for the youngest members of the family (with theories they can really test)
● A wealth of curve-ball conversations waiting to happen
● A way to expand your kids' minds by stealth (no school work needed )
● Off-the-wall information kids will be bursting to share with their friends
● Fuel for the imagination and a sure way to spark kids' natural curiosity
● Fun fodder for passing time on long journeys and in boring waiting rooms
● A treasure trove of entertainment that never gets old -- no matter how many times you pick up the book
● Weird and wonderful inspiration for your next quiz night
And much more.
If you've ever wondered what you can do to get your whole family enjoying something together without the need for a screen, here's your answer.
Just one little book will get the whole family thinking, laughing, and learning... and none of you will ever look at a pineapple the same way again.
Watch your kids become fountains of knowledge -- and win the 'random' round at your next grown up quiz night.
If you're looking for a unique answer to family entertainment, look no further: scroll up and click "Add to Cart" right now.