Easy Origami for Kids: Cute Paper Animals, Toys, Flowers and More! (40 Projects) (Paperback)
This website will display the millions of books available to order from us online. It does not necessarily represent the current inventory at our physical store. If you'd like to know if a particular title is on hand at our store, please contact us. Thank you!
Available from Crow via Warehouse. Usually Ships in 2-5 Days
Kids will have great fun folding their very own cute origami models--from animals and sweet treats to vehicles and flowers. All the models in this book are easy to fold using ordinary paper. The colorful paper characters and objects are adorable, and offer kids a chance to have fun away from screens while honing their fine motor skills. The versatile models look great displayed on a desk or bookshelf, but can also be used for interactive play. Kids will learn to fold the following colorful paper characters and objects:
- Cute Animals, like a stripe-tailed Squirrel, a Cat with Kitten (both wearing Bow Ties ) and a Lion with a mane
- Adorable insects, including a Ladybug, a Dragonfly and a Honeybee
- Tempting Snacks & Sweets, such as a Cupcake and Lollipops
- Planes, Trucks, Cars and a speedy Bullet Train
- Friendly Flowers including Tulips and Carnations
About the Author
Naoko Ishibashi is a Japanese origami artist and instructor who focuses on designing kawaii origami models for children to enjoy. She has published many books on origami, including Origami Dress-up Dolls and Origami Play.